Saturday 28 July 2012

Just When You Thought You Were Safe...

....I'm back.

I know...every time I post I say I will post more often, and then I don't.  So I'm not going to say it any more.  I'll post when I can, but when I do it will be EPIC!

So I've got bad news this time.  My beloved Susan who designs for Ivory Keys Digital Dreams has decided to retire for the time being.  This is bad news for me...but great news for those of you who haven't discovered her yet.  You have three days until her store at Stuff to Scrap closes and all of her kits are 70% off!  Hurry over using the link below and grab some of her awesome kits!



I've been spending a large amount of time at Scrap Take Out and they've announced a great new deal I am really excited about.  They're calling it Brown Baggin' It and you purchase your "Lunch Delivery Service" for $8.99.  The service delivers you a coupon each week for a fantastic "meal".  Check out their ad below.



Last but not least our friends in the states are gearing up for "Back to School" and there are some fantastic school themed kits appearing.  My favourite so far is School is Cool by Digi-Deborah Designs.  I can't wait to use this one because I've got pictures of Liam from school that I actually haven't scrapped yet!  I'm hoping for a bit of free time tomorrow afternoon, fingers crossed!


Have a lovely weekend and who knows...maybe I'll get ambitious and add something to my calendar so I update this every week.  I can see you all rolling your eyes at that...but I might just try to surprise you!!

Gen

No comments:

Post a Comment